We will post adverts for any positions as and when available.
DCD Rights - Acquisitions Assistant - Permanent
An entry level position at an independent international television distribution company. This position is ideal for a recent graduate with some experience looking to build a career in media.
• Acquisitions support to both the Head of Acquisitions and Senior Acquisitions & Production Executive
• Project evaluation and research across both factual and drama projects
• Run the Weekly PADS (Production & Delivery Schedule) meeting – advise tx dates and run through full list of deliverables. Follow up with weekly email to the team advising fully delivered shows and items to be chased
• Daily update on ratings for acquired shows and reports to demonstrate context and comparatives thereto
• Responsible for holiday cover for the Technical Manager in deliveries and publicity
• Social Media holiday cover for the Sales & Marketing Coordinator as required
• Ad hoc duties as they arise
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Apple Mac software would be advantageous
• Ability to be proactive and efficient and to take initiative
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Closing Date: 5th May
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org